Article provided by: Synergy Elements
Web design services Fort Worth TX
It is no news that the digital age is upon us. In a world where 3.2 billion people have access to the internet, there is no overemphasizing the need for a business website. But we are past the age of merely having a website for the sake of it. If your website is not attracting visitors and converting them into leads, it’s about time you revisit the website and vamp it up. Whether you’re looking to redesign or upgrade an existing website or build a new one, Synergy Elements is the first name that should come to mind. We offer the best and most affordable web design services in Fort Worth, TX.
Why is website design important?
Your website is, no doubt, your greatest marketing tool. It’s that sales rep that is around to interact with your prospective customers at every point in time. If it’s not well packaged, it may end up repelling your visitors. Below are a few statistics that highlight the importance of website design:
- 38% of users will quit engaging with your website if they find the layout or content unattractive- Adobe
- 88% of visitors will most likely not return to a website after one bad experience- The Gomez report
- The average first-time visitor spends an average of 5.59 seconds reading your website’s content- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- 46% of visitors form an opinion about the credibility of a website based on the aesthetics- The Real Business of Web Design, John Waters
These stats imply that you must do all you can to ensure your website is appropriately designed. Hiring a trusted and professional to do the job is the first step.
What design characteristics make for a successful web page?
A website is only as good as the visitors think it is. Remember, you are not designing the website for you, but for the millions of clients that would be visiting the website. Whatever you do, usability must be the first consideration. Here are some of the must-have features of a user-friendly website.
- Mobile compatibility: More people use their phone to access the internet these days. Your website must cater to this category of users.
- Accessible to all users: Your website design should factor in the blind, disabled, elderly and everyone else
- Easy to scan content: No one reads website content in-depth. Your users should be able to get vital info by simply scanning through.
- Fast load times: When visitors have to recheck their signal strength whenever they visit your website, you should know there’s something wrong.
- Effective navigation: The architecture of your website should be such that visitors can find their way around without stress.
- Usable forms: Your business website should have forms that can help users interact with your business. They’re a powerful tool for generating leads.
At Synergy Elements, our web design services in Fort Worth TX promises to provide the perfect website for your business. We are not just about designing websites. We revel in creating websites that would generate quality leads and provide more than enough ROI for your business. Get in touch with us today, and you’ll be glad you did.