Article provided by: Digital Media Nomad
An SEO platform is an all-inclusive software solution that’s used to discover, create, measure, and manage content for SEO success. At Digital Media Nomad, our comprehensive SEO software platform covers all the stages of an SEO campaign, regardless of the scale.
Main Components of An SEO Platform
An SEO platform should be able to:
- Discover content
- Create optimized content
- Manage keywords
- Analyze backlinks
- Integrate with other software
- Audit the website for performance issues which affect SEO
- Forecast the ROI of strategies and tactics
- Measure business results and SEO rank on a page-by-page and site-wide basis
- Have a live and on-platform support
Search engines produce results that exhaustively address their user’s needs depending on the queried keywords. As such, SERPs are always changing with updates being given every other day, creating challenges as well as opportunities for SEO marketers.
Being successful in search queries means having web pages that are authoritative, relevant, and original to satisfy the algorithms of search engines for specific queries so that your pages will be ranked highly and also be more visible on SERP. Ranking higher on SERPs helps you establish brand awareness and authority.
Matching your content to user intent and search ranking factors requires keeping track of and evaluating huge amounts of data, which can be overwhelming. You can’t be effective at scale without the help of an SEO platform to interpret data in a manner that enables you to take action.
At Digital Media Nomad, our SEO platform shows you your ranking position for each keyword and offers actionable insights which are vital in the ever-shifting world of SEO
Advantages of Using SEO Software Platform
With countless of pages, keywords, and sites to manage and optimize, SEO has become quite time-consuming and complicated. Using an SEO software platform increases productivity and efficiency while minimizing the errors and time taken to manage organic search campaigns. Specifically, automating SEO through a platform has the following advantages:
- The ability to remain updated with search engines – Companies with an SEO software platform also have a dedicated team that always stays up-to-date with algorithm changes and their effect on ranking factors.
- One interface, many tools – SEO platforms have the capability of performing multiple tasks using one system. Integrating user permissions, tasks, and reporting offers greater benefits to SEO operations compared to just using single-function solutions.
- Automated reporting offers data in almost real-time – Many businesses put lots of data in spreadsheets then try to update them manually. However, that isn’t enough to give a complete view of their data. An SEO software platform comes with tailored reporting capabilities that make reporting seamless, fast, and easy.
Comprehensive Solutions for Your Business
Our SEO solutions are built not only to drive organic traffic but also to deliver new clients to your business. We integrate our search engine marketing campaigns into your CRM system to allow you to see which leads were converted to sales through our SEO software platform. For any questions or queries about how our solutions can help your business, contact us today on +1(408) 532 5252.
Yes, automated SEO platforms exist, and you can benefit significantly from them. They offer quality linking and unique content. It is a faster way to see results and what everyone aims for: A first page ranking in Google.But, let’s start from the beginning: What is SEO? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It consists of a series of strategic actions that will optimize a webpage to get you the highest …